Sometimes, we delete some of our messages from the Gmail account in order to free up some space, but later we may feel that we actually need some of them right now. So, If you are the one having the same problem, then this blog is for you. Here, you will see how to recover deleted emails from Gmail?
There are so many ways to do so, but, out of them all, the two more powerful are:-
- Trash folder
How To Do It Using The Trash Folder
Follow these steps, and you will be done:
- Once you do the Google mail login, find the trash folder on the left side panel. Open it.
- After that, there, you may see your deleted messages. Click the checkbox to select those that you want to get back.
- Now, press the “Move” option that you may get somewhere there.
- After that, choose the required label, and you will get success.
If you may not find this folder, or if this trick could not work for you well, then, proceed to the second method that is:-
Thunderbird Method To Get Emails Back.
Remember that this method may work only if you have the backups on it. It is the backups service provider software. You can use it take to get the auto backups of all your Mails. So, if you have not any back there, it will be worthless to use this trick then.
But, if you have the backups, then, this method may be very useful for you.
Apply It this way
- Launch Thunderbird.
- On the left side, you may find the “Local folders” click on it.
- After that, click on the “ImportExport Tools”, and then, press the “Import MBox File Option”.
- Now, choose the option “Import directly one or more MBox files”.
- Then, click on “OK”, and select your files from the destination.
- After that, choose the Import emails.
- Then, on the selected mails, do the right-click.
- Now, Click on “Move To”.
- After that, choose the destination email address.
- Now, choose inbox, or any other label.
- At last, press OK.
If none of the above tips could work any good for you, then, you may use the Google support page, and there, you may put the request. This method may be a bit lengthy, however, and you don’t know how long it may take to resolve your issue.
If you are still confused that how to recover deleted emails from Gmail, then, it’s more preferable for you to contact the Gmail customer support. Their technical team will help you in getting your deleted Google Messages back.